Monday, April 22, 2024

The cat came back

Sunday

I got up around 7:30. I had slept ok, but no better than usual. I took supplements and read e-mail. I whipped up a batch of seed crackers for church. I made more breakfast mix, then more spice mix. I read outside in the sun for a bit. When I came in, it was time to make breakfast. I also practiced the hymns for church. Then I got dressed for church.

I took seed crackers and the hymns and went to the chapel. When I walked in, the chaplain was practicing the pre-sermon songs. He noted that I was not carrying my trombone. I dropped everything I was carrying into a chair and ran home to get my trombone. I came back and assembled it and sat it beside me.

I talked to some people as they came in. I gave Ginger some pink salt to try. Then I sat down and he started the service. We sang three praise songs and he spoke from Genesis. Then I played two hymns and the service was over. Several people commented favorably on my playing. I asked Rick about Jenni. People ate seed crackers and wandered out. I left just ahead of Ginger.

I called Keli to say I was going to the swap shop. I opened the shop and got the furniture room key to open it. She came in and got the inversion table. She also had a serger and allowed me to take it and try it out on Stirling's behalf.

When I got home, I changed clothes. I read outside for a bit, then laid on the recliner and tried to take a nap. I gave up a little after 4. I read e-mail and picked up the house a bit. Then I put on my bathing suit and grabbed an old towel and headed to the gym. Michelle had the sauna warmed up. We sat inside and talked and drank liquids until we sweated. Afterward, I washed off in the shower and redressed. We agreed to meet later to work on the “B”. I went home.

I checked e-mail and listened to a discussion of financial coups. Still no word from Chris. I made a salad for supper. I cut up a pineapple and stored the pieces in the fridge. I put on some drops of progesterone. I worked on my blog. Chris texted that his plane had landed. I started watching Call the Midwife. It wasn't a story this time. It was clips of the actors saying their thoughts on things.

When darkness fully descended, I met Michelle at the gym. She had a jug of iron water. She gave me some for my mister. We watered a big B in the lawn. When I heard the concentration she used, I was shocked. I hope it turns out ok.

I went home to finish watching. Chris came back near the end, so I paused it. He unpacked and went to bed. So I finished watching, thinking it was the last episode. But it wasn't and another one started. So I watched that one, too, thinking it must be the last since it was labled Christmas Special. When another one came up, I shut it off and went to bed.

No comments: