Friday, April 19, 2024

Composing a post for Math Morning

Thursday

I woke up before 7:30 but did not get up till 8. I took the probiotic, got dressed, drank some hydrogen water. I checked messages online.

I went cleaning for an hour, but still didn't get grease spots off of the wall. I went to Housing to turn in the bracelet, then went to the club for Bible study. No one there, so I got up to leave. I spoke to Stirling and two ladies came in. So I sat down again. We discussed health issues for 25 minutes, then read and talked about the last two chapters of Esther. Then one lady told us how God's hand moved in her life.

It was almost noon, so I went to the post office and then home. I made breakfast and watched The Highwire. I also read e-mail and Telegram messages. Then I remembered that it was Thursday, the day I post for Math Morning and Sewing Class. So I went through all the sewing stuff I have saved on my computer and picked a project. I made a template and then a better one. I cut and sewed and stuffed. Then I took pics of the airplane.

I composed an announcement for Math Morning and spent way too long looking for a Star Trek math meme to go with it. I finally posted it about 6:30. I went over to Keli's RV and bought some filters from her for the vacuum that she gave me. When I got back, I decided it was a good day for a walk. So I took a bag for trash and walked over to 408 to bring the trash can in. But it was not at the curb. So I guess someone else rolled it back. Anyway, I picked up trash as I went and threw it in my trash can when I got home.

I texted with Michelle. I made a salad and ate it. I listened to Dr. Shiva talk about the system in place to oppress the masses. I worked on my blog for Wednesday. Then I watched an episode of Call the Midwife. Then I listened to some ethereal music while reading e-mail. I took the evening supplements and a half tsp of baking soda. Finally I went through my bedtime routine and crawled into bed upside down. I may have gotten to sleep a little sooner than usual.

No comments: