Monday, April 29, 2024

Apt, game, swap shop

Sunday

We got up around 7:30, thinking it was 8:30. He had slept well (even after all the sleeping he did yesterday) but I did not. I kept kicking off the weighted blanket because it was hot and impeded movement. My back did not feel good and I slowly made my way to the bathroom, then laid down again. But sleep was not going to come back.

I got up and took supplements. I read e-mail for awhile. I made cheese squares, breakfast mix, and supplements. I ate the crusts of the cheese squares. I read outside for 15 minutes, enjoying the sun when it consented to shine.

I made and ate breakfast, then got dressed. I packed up some cheese squares, and took my trombone to the chapel. I was please to see John again after 3 months. The service started and we sang praise songs. The chaplain spoke about the fall of Adam and Eve. Then Saronna, Sophia and I played two hymns. We chatted after the service. Finally I took my cheese squares and went home.

I changed my clothes, then went to the apartment. Jamie was there so we talked until Saronna showed up with her kids to empty the fridge. I worked on the scorched pan left behind. I decided to take it home to finish. I saw Jamie in the parking lot, so we talked. She wants to mow my yard. Then I went home. I heated up some ribs and sat outside reading with the weighted blanket. I came in and sopped up the juice with a piece of sweet potato. The game call started and we all chatted waiting for everyone to show up. I heard Jamie mowing our lawn. Then we played the game, fighting monsters and healing our brethren.

At 8, I went to the swap shop to open it for Casey. But he wasn't there, so I left it unlocked and went home. The game was still going so I participated as best I could. Then Casey texted that he had arrived and it was locked. So I ran down there again and unlocked it. He got his tripod and we couldn't find the crown Michelle wanted. So he went home and I locked it and went home.

The game was over. Jamie was still here, weedwhacking, so I gave her the weighted blanket from last night and warned her about the sprinklers. I jotted notes for my blog. I made tea. We watched one episode of WTR. Then Chris went to bed. I stayed up to finish an interview. I put off posting about band for tomorrow (little did I know). I put on a Youtube video for delta waves, adjusted my headphones and laid in the recliner. I don't know how long I was there before I got up and went to bed.

No comments: