Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Goodbye Brittany

Monday

I got up at 7, having been awakened much earlier and unable to go back to sleep. I mended three pairs of pants and laid them on Chris' bed. I went cleaning from 9:45 till noon. It was really dirty kitchen. Jamie was there, working upstairs.

I went home for a long lunch. I took carrots, jicama and avocado dip to the going-away party for Brittany at the gym. The "B" still hadn't shown up. I sat for two hours talking to Michelle and the others. I kept texting Chris, and finally he arrived. We both had to leave at 4.

I went to the barracks for a quote. He showed me around his apartment. Then Jamie arrived. She looked around, too. We went to the hall to discuss and came up with a price of $320. The resident seemed ok with that.

Jamie and I went to the house to clean. I left around 7. I went home and got the stove grill and took it to Keli. She gave me her vacuum because her husband bought her a new one.

When I got home, I ate supper, and made a salad. I worked on my blog. Chris showed me another hole in one of the pairs of pants I had just mended. I made tea. We watched an episode of WTR. I fell asleep on the couch. Chris turned off the TV and went to bed, forgetting his phone. At some point, I woke up and went to bed.

No comments: