Thursday, April 4, 2024

Turning over the company house and apartment

Wednesday

I got up late, not having slept well. I prepared for coffee morning with exercises and coffee. I meditated and tapped. I cleaned the bathroom and kitchen. I washed dishes. There were a lot because of the cheese-making process.

Kacie contacted me, tired of cleaning and ready to move. I ran over there and looked around. They told me all the things they cleaned. I quoted them $250. She went to the post office to get a money order. I ran home for a contract while her husband called the inspection team. I came back and met the inspectors. They verified the appliances, then we signed the papers. I took some stuff for the swap shop.

I went home to finish my cleaning. I mopped and vacuumed. Then I went to the company apartment for inspection. I told them what was wrong. They verified the numbers on the appliances and furniture. Papers were signed. Then we all went to the company house. I unlocked the door. The inspectors inspected. I told them what needed fixing. Pictures were taken and papers were signed. No more company associated with the house.

I called Michelle and we agreed to meet at 4. I went home to pick and print out some hymns in large print for Sunday. I went to the gym and we worked out. I took some food to Saronna. Her arm was in a sling because her shoulder had started hurting. So she won't be playing on Sunday.

I took some stuff to the swap shop. Jenni and Commisary Kim were there. I got some old books: Hardy Boys and Bobbsey Twins, printed the year I was born. I dropped off the cat carriers and scale. I also put up a Math Morning poster on the bulletin board.

I went to Kacie's house. They were gone. I looked through all the stuff left in the kitchen. I emptied the trash. I picked out some things to bring home. There were bottles of alcohol and I didn't know what to do with them. I turned off all the lights, closed the windows, locked up and came home.

I put away dried dishes. I opened a young coconut and drank the water. Chris came home from Mass. He said to bring the alcohol home and he would decide what to keep. But I told him the box was too heavy for me to lift. Must be a dozen bottles in there.

He made his supper while I jotted notes for my blog. I posted for yesterday. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Walker Texas Ranger. Then Chris got ready for bed and I took the shower I forgot to take earlier. I wondered if it would help me sleep. I laid in the recliner and put on a sleep story. I think I did fall asleep when it ended. Later I woke up and went to bed and slept until Chris got out of the shower.

No comments: