Tuesday, April 9, 2024

The never-ending dust

Monday

I got up around 8. I took the probiotic, then checked e-mail. I listened to a presentation on hair as antennae. Fascinating! I collated all the cleaning hours for Dzyne and put them in the established format so I could figure out how much to pay Jamie.

I went to the house and spent 2 and a half hours cleaning, much of it vacuuming. I went over the same 3x3 area, pulling out several cups of dirt and dust each time. Odd.

When I got home, I made and ate breakfast. I talked to Chris. I realized I had missed the eclipse. I listened to an interview on cymatics: soundmadevisible cymascope. Then I went to the library for the next season of WTR, but Chris had already gotten it. I talked to Keli and she showed me her online auction. No one had bid on anything. I went home and came back with some goat cheese for Keli to try.

I went cleaning from 3:30 to 7. I vacuumed the livingroom carpet over and over again, still getting cups of dirt out of it. My arms are going to be sore.

I came home, and told Chris about the never-ending dirt. I made and ate supper, then worked on my blog. I made tea and practiced trombone. I asked Chris to massage my arms. He also put tea tree oil on the itchy spot on my head.

Then we watched two episodes of WTR. Jamie came by with the key to the apartment that she finished cleaning. After the show, Chris went to bed. I stayed up to read and listen to soothing music. But when I went to bed, Chris had just turned out the light.

No comments: