Friday, October 2, 2009

Chusok eve

Today is the day before Chusok (Korean Thanksgiving), so everything is closed pretty much. We all stayed home. Chris and Michele played an on-line game with 'the voices'. I checked e-mail, cleaned the kitchen and a little bit of both bathrooms. (I figured I had to clean while it was still manageable. If I had left it go any longer, I would have had to hire the A-Team, and they would have had to dismantle several F-16's to build a machine powerful enough to get the grime off of the stove.) Then I went back to my computer to listen to Monkee's music on Youtube. When Chris finished the game, we went over to Cathy's house so Chris could put her wireless computer system under password so no one else could access it. Then they took us out for dinner at Fuji's. Later we returned to their apt to watch "Forbidden Kingdom", a Jackie Chan movie. When we came home, Michele was taking her shower. So I stood outside the bathroom door so I could say "Boo" when she opened it. It's the simple things in life that make it worth living. Laughter is good for the soul. She went to bed, then Chris went, and now it is my turn.

No comments: