Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween


Nothing scary here. I spent the day working on my version of the class quilt. I have four options for the side triangles. Which one do you like? I also swept the apartment and boiled three dozen eggs. The new glass container I bought seems to leak, or at least isn't watertight. I had redbeet juice everywhere. I had to wash the kitchen rug. Ugg! I also cut PVC to make a shelving system for storing fabric. Now that I have the rungs made, I need some shelves. I can get them made at the arts and crafts center. I was able to make enough for one of the three partitions of the closet. For the other two, I wanted to buy the PVC over the internet. It is so expensive here. But who will ship PVC pipe? The t-joints are easily found and amazingly inexpensive. But they don't fit the pipe here because its metric. Chris and Michele played with the voices again today. And it rained, which seems to be a rare thing lately. But it was warm enough to wear shorts!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I like the second one or the one with the 5 purple squares.
Mom