Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ah, fabric storage


Tuesday is thrift day. I did a little work first on my purple scrap quilt, then hung up and folded some laundry. AFter a shower, I was ready to go. I walked to the thrift shop, which was full of volunteers getting ready for tomorrow; although tomorrow is nothing but a regular open day. Book donations were light and I finished shelving all the books and DVD's and computer software. I still have a pile fo CD's that won't fit on the shelf until the other ones sell. Two white cabinets were donated today and I bought them for $8 each. Chris will help me get them tomorrow with the car. I hope they will fit in my closet, but if not, I am sure I will find a way to use them for fabric storage.
Returning home, I quickly ran through my e-mail, then went to my sewing room to cut squares. I am working on another set of blocks for my scrap quilt. I currently have all the squares cut and half-square triangles sewn for five blocks. The number of blocks now exceeds my design wall. Hmmm, what to do?

No comments: