Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chusok


Chris and Michele got up before 8 to play another on-line role playing game with the same people as yesterday, aka 'the voices'. I spent the morning and part of the afternoon checking e-mail and listening to audio files (interviews) on the internet. I took some breaks to work on my quilt top. I am trying to choose just the right fabric for a border. I cut 4 strips out of one, but to center the pattern I would have to add to each strip, and the pattern repeat is large enough that to get what I need I would have to cut TWO more strips just for that. Then I would have to sew the new pieces on so that it looks like all one strip, then miter the corners so that the design meets itself exactly...its a lot of work, lots of chances to mess it up.
After Chris and Michele went to bed, I popped a DVD calle Coraline in the computer. They didn't want to watch it thinking it was creepy. But I didn't think it was that bad.

No comments: