Sunday, October 4, 2009

Normal Sunday

Chris got up around 8 to call his parents on SKYPE. Then we got ready for church and went. Traffic wasn't bad. We sat down and I realized that Nancy must be teaching Sunday school because she wasn't in church. She had asked me once if I would let her know when the sermon was over so she could wrap it up and bring the kids back. So I buzzed her on my cell phone after the sermon. Soon the kids filed in. But at the break, she told me she didn't have her phone with her so she didn't hear it. Good timing anyway. After church we had snacks. Hyon offered me some denim fabric and I thought it would be good for the purse class I am giving on Thursday. Then Chris and I went to the commissary for some food. We came home. One of the things I had for lunch was pickled onions I hadmade on Wednesday. Pretty good. Michele was on her computer and Chris got on his and I got on mine. I did a few things to get ready for quilting tomorrow but haven't yet gotten to the Block of the Month presentation.

No comments: