Monday, October 12, 2009

Columbus Day



Chris had off for Columbus Day but Michele did not. While she went off to college, Chris drove me to Gate 19 to meet Mary who wanted me to take her to Dongdaemun. So we took the subway there. She had a list of things she wanted. We wandered around on the 5th floors of several buildings, buying fabric and ribbon etc. We also looked at purple stones. Then we went downstairs to the basement where we got machine needles, a crochet hook, spools of thread, zippers, etc. She had so much fabric that we took a taxi back to Gate 19. Her car was there, so she drove me to my gate and I walked home. I had lunch, then answered e-mail. Again, I finished. Two days in a row! So I went into my sewing room and cut a bunch of charm squares. I assembled another charm panel. I then boiled a dozen eggs and placed them in pickled red beet joice. Chris and Michele had started watching Lord of the Rings, so I decided to join them. But instead of a couch, there was a huge pile of laundry. I started folding, knowing that there was a couch under there somewhere. Eventually I found it and sat to watch the rest of the movie.

No comments: