Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day


Christmas Day is supposed to be special, right? What makes it different from any other day? Let's see, we had a dusting of snow this morning. Then we opened our presents. Didn't take long with just the three of us. Our cards from Faye included holiday music CD's so we put one on. Chris talked to his parents over SKYPE (and his sister was there, too). I made some oatmeal facial scrub and then some mayonaise. Chris pu a ham in the oven for supper. I worked at making a pillowcase. I started with some dolphin fabric, but it wouldn't play with any of my other fabrics, so finally I cast it aside for the Christmas flipflop fabric. After I finished that one, I sat down to write Christmas cards. Doesn't that seem like an appropriate thing to do on Christmas Day? Then around 10:30 we called my parents on SKYPE. I have been staying away from the computer all day so this wouldn't be like every other day. Tomorrow I am going to have a lot of mail to read.

1 comment:

Crissie said...

Merry Christmas Fern ~
From Crissie
Martinez, CA U.S.A.