Saturday, December 5, 2009

The best laid plans...


I planned to wake up at 8 but still stayed in bed until 8:30. My back was still bothering me so I skipped my exercises and went straight to breakfast. I text-chatted with Kurt until Chris SKYPED. His parents are visiting so I got to see them on the monitor. I cleared out some e-mail, then went to my sewing room, but kept getting distracted by stray thoughts about things I might forget. So I kept going here and there trying to clear my mental plate so I could focus on one thing. Any thing. I did spend some time doing Sudoku puzzles, but I think that was procrastination. At 1pm when Michele finished her on-line game, we were planning to go to the French Christmas market. But when we got on the transit website and mapped out the route, Michele lost interest. Also, it snowed (but didn't stick). Michele started the laundry. I boiled several dozen eggs. Some of them I put in a jar of kimchi juice, just as an experiment. Tomorrow I want to make some homemade mayonaise with olive oil to prepare egg salad.
I didn't take any pics today so here is one from Hongkong. These trees send down arial roots. I forgot what Chris said they were.

No comments: