Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve


Chris offered to help me mail packages, so I spent all morning and part of the afternoon wrapping and labeling gifts to ship. Then the three of us went on post to use the Post Office, the Commissary and the bank. But two of the three weren't open. So although I would like to tell you that the gifts are in the mail, they are not. Obama gave federal employees half a day off. So no bank and no P.O. If the gifts are late, blame him. Ha, ha.
Later we dressed for the Christmas eve service. It was funny how some people really dressed us (not just me) and some wore jeans. After the service we had a feast in the fellowship hall catered by the DHL. The choir sang more Christmas songs. We sang along, even when they sang in Korean. (We sang in English)
Then we drove home and each one returned to his/her computer. I watched homemade light shows set to music on youtube. It is now after midnight here so Merry Christmas, everybody!!!

No comments: