Saturday, December 26, 2009

Post Office still closed

I was working on another pillowcase when I decided write a few more Christmas cards and then take a shower. That was when Michele wanted Chris to drive her to the subway. But he told her to walk, so he could wait for me. When I was finished, we took all our packaged gifts to base, to the post office. But it was still closed!!! Then we went to the bank to deposit checks. At least they were open. We stopped by Tina's house to pick up some bags, but she wasn't home and the bags weren't outside. Then we parked at Gate 19 and walked to E-Mart to buy eggs and kimchi. The walk isn't bad, but waiting at the stop lights is very cold.
Back at the apt we took a nap (Chris isn't feeling his best) and then I finished the pillowcase. Same base fabric (Christmas flipflops), but I put a green band on it. After supper we drove to post to see Avatar, but it was sold out. Home again, I got on my computer. There is a neat site called ALTUSE.com. It gives alternate uses for different things. I also read about SuperOxideDismutase. It is supposed to be the greatest antioxidant ever. It is present in 2 forms in the cell and one outside it. I also read that what's under your fingernails might be the greatest threat to your health. So I ordered a special soap for that. They also sell a formula to soak your face in that kills germs in your nose and eye ares, but I wasn't ready to try that. Then there was the salt water detox process - some people swear by it, but it sounds like a bit drastic.

No comments: