Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Day before the day before Christmas


I have lots of gifts to wrap and mail. And I DID do some wrapping, and tagging. Chris said he'd help me mail them tomorrow so I had a deadline. But I still didn't finish. It is odd because I LOVE wrapping presents and always have. It just hit me tonight that I am procrastinating because I am not satisfied with the gifts. They just seem too meager. I even wrapped a few things for Michele and Chris. But they were too few and too unexiting. I feel like I have failed in my Christmas responsibilities. I have let everyone down. Haven't even sent any cards. On the other hand, where is it written that all these things are MY responsibility? But if I don't do it, no one else will.
So, while I was procrastinating, I did some Sudoku and some word searches (my sister gave me the large print edition and I am glad she did), got on my computer and read e-mail, and we all watched Dollhouse (a TV series I never heard of). Chris got the car registration updated and came home with a package - my newest nutritional supplements. That was fast - just ordered them last week. Here is a pic of the shirt MaryAnn gave me. Isn't it a hoot?

No comments: