Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wednesday


I had thought about going to the South Post chapel to cut fabric to make pillowcases, but it was cold so I stayed home to clear out e-mail and clean up clutter in the computer room. Normally I only get a mess cleaned up to the point where it is less of a mess than the other messes. But today I did really well, and got it all organized. Notes scribbled over numerous piles of paper have now been entered on the computer. Other papers have been sorted and filed. In the process I found letters, addresses, tlelphone numbers, and checks. Too bad I didn't find my purple bracelet. I also taped bubble wrap over the open window and made a long rice bag to sit on the window sill.
I was very productive today, and only partially because the internet went out in the late afternoon. I even wrote this blog post on paper 'in hopes that the internet soon would be here'.

No comments: