Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nothing particular


I did not go out today. There was nowhere to go and it was too cold anyway. Not sure tomorrow will be any better, but am scheduled to go to the thrift shop. I only had three things on my to-do list and didn't do any of them. Not that I didn't try, but one involved website problems, another cost so much I have to think about it some more and the third is just complicated. Don't have the right materials, etc. But I DID put the final border on a quilt top that I hope to quilt on Friday. I DID put some more PVC in the closet (only to find that I have measured incorrectly and the shelves don't fit). I DID find the list of what people ordered from Joanns so I can make sure everyone gets what they ordered and nothing more (or less). I read about how baking soda was used to treat the flu (and possible cancer).
And now I am going to bed.

No comments: