Friday, December 11, 2009

Would you eat an octopus?


I had to get through my morning routine early to be ready to go to Dongdaemun. I tried to arrange a ride, but couldn't get a hold of anyone going. Michele assured me that there would not be backed up traffic at 8:30 and she was right. I drove myself and didn't have a problem. I met Toniette at Gate 19 and we walked to the subway where we met three others. The five of us went to Dongdaemun to look at fabric, batting, thread, etc. One lady had e-mailed me to ask me to buy some fabric for her for making the pillowcases. Well, I kinda went overboard. Mr. Kahn took me to his secret stash so I bought extra to make it worth his while. And he gave me free fabric too. Then Kelly took Monique and I to lunch. It was great. She ate an octopus. I had a tentacle or two. Then she left and Monique and I wandered around a little looking at jade. Then we came back to post. I drove to my gate and carried my fabric home. I checked e-mail, then went back to post to the DHL. I stopped by the travel agent to sign up for their Angkor Watt trip. We got plane reservations but she'll have to let me know about the hotel next week. Then I drove home. I think I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening on my computer. Right now I have a headache and can't remember.

No comments: