Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gaming and affirmations


Although my intention today was to go to the Chosun when it opened to buy silk, I called Maryann first. She told me that no silk had come in, and that saved me the trip. So I stayed home and played a mod. What made today's experience different was that Chris and Michele had already played it so they went to a movie, leaving me to figure things out on my own (with the help of the other players). I felt uncomfortable and clueless, but I got through it. Chris came back from the movie and started three spinach pies, two with meat and one without (for our guest). I did some vaccuuming, and mopping, as well as decluttering. I listened to all of today's interviews, and wrote two more Neuro scripts and put them to music. Our guest showed up at 6:30. We had the pies, kimchi, and an Asian pear. Then, as they began to talk role gaming, I went back to my computer for the evening.
**I didn't take a pic today so here is one from my outing with Julia. Her shirt says "This is not a pipe".**

2 comments:

Jilly said...

HI Fern,

Oh waht a time you must have with all the fabric you can buy in Korea and silk aaahhhhh how lovely, what would you be making with the silk and what colour are you looking for.

Okay just need some help as i dont know what a mod is.

Not sure what you mean when you say you listened to interviews and wrote twomore Neuro scripts ???

And role gaming ?????

LOL LOL LOL

Regards Jill from down under

Jilly said...

Hi Fern,

Well I have been busy sewing the three blocks for The Quilt Show Star Crazy BOM, its looking great now and cant wait to finish it, have to wait some months to do that though....he he he

I am also making a large tote bag for my youngest daughter Shallan who is expecting her first baby and its going to be a girl so I have made it in pinks as she has a boy stepson and looking forward to the pinks for a change. This will be our fourth grandaughter, our olderest daughter Shay has three girls Suzannah 15, Samanth 13 and Johanna 11. They live in Queensland so we dont get to see them that much only a few times a year. I have done the top for a cot quilt which is soooo cute its a trendy panel with a huge hot pink pram and other stuff around it....yeah I know sounds funny....all I have to donow is sew a border around it and then quilt it etc.

Thanks for the flying geese instructions, I have found one on the quilt show that is easy and I will send my written instructions that I hope you will understand he he he This one is a ONE SEEM flying geese....let me know what you think.

Washed my baby today and she is now all fluffed up and looks ever so cute he he he and just so you know her name is Pebbles (in the flinstones) and is a toy poodle.

I am the coordinator of the local community garden and I held a garden workshop yesterday on no dig gardening and square foot gardens for vegitables. Had 32 people come so that was great. Have two new volunteers start next week so that will be great as I need the help. Have been out working in my own garden today, planted some vegitable seeds, have also planted some lavendar seeds and do hope they grow.

Well better go for now Jill