Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My in-laws are coming. Tonight:)


I slept in until 8, so Chris had to make his own sandwich this morning. Then although I had planned to spend the day perfecting my kite instructions for class tomorrow, other things took over. I cleared e-mail (deleting helps), and then got Faye on Skype. Then her husband joined in his computer. Then she got Kurt (our brother) in a group chat, and he called in another friend. So 5 of us were participating on that call. What I thought would take an hour ran closer to three. During and after, I washed Michele's sheets and blankets and some fabric. Of course the fabric needed pressing. I was able to get it out of the dryer while it was a little damp. But then I realized I had the apt to myself, so I recorded some new tracks for the Neuro program. I also cut up dates to make fudge. Seems like there was more, but it's hard to remember now. Around 4 I was eating lunch and Michele called for assistance walking home from the bus. So I threw on some decent clothing and went to get her. Unfortunately I wasn't much help, being too short to be a crutch. All I could see on her foot was something that looked like small insect bites. Luckily she doesn't need it in order to sit at her computer. Chris came home while I was making fudge. He stacked the dishwasher and heated up leftovers for supper. We retired to our respective computers. Michele had to clean her room for her grandparents. Now the bed is made and it looks respectable. The bathroom, however... Anyway. Chris left for the airport to pick up his parents. It will be close to midnight when he gets back. Since Michele will be in bed by then, sleeping here in the computer room, I figured I had better get my blog written a little early. What will I do with myself if I can't stay up late on the computer?
**This pic is from quilting on Monday **

No comments: