Friday, May 14, 2010

Finally a day at home


I stayed home today even though several people wanted me to go to Dongdaemun. I got a lot done, too. I listenend to all of todays interviews, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, cleaned the countertops and the sticky mess from boiling-over rice. I cleaned out the icky sink trap. It was like sludge. And I swept and mopped the floor. I committed a few neatnesses in some other rooms, too. In cleaning up, I found my wedding ring. I also had time to blow up my exercise ball. I thought it would be more comfortable than my computer chair. Did I mention that I made a loaf of bread? Too bad I forgot to put in the yeast.
My sister SKyped me, and we talked for two hours. She turns 50 on Sunday. Ha, it just never gets old.
I spent the afternoon, recording another Neuro session with affirmations. I made a file with a list of the statements in each Affirmation wav file. That took awhile. Then Chris came home and, um, well, you don't need to know about that.
After supper, I got back on my computer to work on writing up instructions for yesterdays class. I entered my volunteer hours for last month (what a headache to find and keep the password for the Army site). There is more to do, but it will have to wait for tomorrow.
**Here are some pics from our trip to the Russian section of town**

No comments: