Sunday, May 2, 2010

Commissary sale


This Sunday we missed church again: we woke up early but went back to sleep. After breakfast and showering, we went to Chris' office to plant the potato and tomato plants. I used the little plastic trowel I bought yesterday and the tip broke on the first hole. After that, I dug the stones out with my fingers. I put the stones around the plants to make sure no one mowed them over. It wasn't a garden, we just planted them in the grass. Then we went to the Four Seasons for a bag of dirt. They only had one kind, and it wasn't potting soil, but what else could I do? We went to the commissary to pick up groceries. They had lots of bedding plants, and a bunch of tent sales. You could also get a horse and buggy ride (with a fake whinney). So many people were there that I had to stand in line for 10 minutes to get a grocery cart. Picking up groceries was easy and even checking out was no problem. We took them home, calling ahead to get Michele to help carry them up to the apartment. After unpacking groceries, I planted the tomato that was left behind. I used the not-potting soil, and mixed it with dirt from a dead pointsettia. Chris helped;) (a lot). I did not get as much e-mail today, so when it was cleared, I wrote two new Neuro sessions, and I watched a movie with Chris and Michele. After supper I worked on my hat for next week's luncheon and contest.

No comments: