Monday, May 17, 2010

Old E-mails


I got up early to make the sandwich, then went to meditate and fell asleep. When I got up it was 9 and I had to hustle to eat and get to the SPC for quilting. In the parking lot I couldn't find the car and had to call Chris. I was half an hour late. But I needn't have worried - the others had set up everything and were working diligently. So I went over to the DHL to get the cash Chris wanted. The quilting group called me to request drinks as long as I was over there. After getting the drinks, I had to walk to Chris' office to deliver the cash. He was in a meeting, but was able to come out long enough to take delivery. Then I walked back. It was hot. Where did spring go? I wasn't all that productive myself because I was trying to answer questions and hand out tasks to other people. One lady came to mail the box of pillowcases for conKerrcancer.org. And she stayed to cut an entire roll of batting for baby quilts! Around one we stopped for lunch. I brought spinach soaked in kimchi juice. Hardly anyone had any, but I thought it was good. After we packed up, I followed Michele to her house because she wanted to give me a DVD/VHS combo. Then I went to the post office to mail Ralu her set of 20 blocks. Finally I went home to work on my computer. In searching for a file, I came across e-mails from 2000, one of which mentioned that my sister-in-law has a birthday in May. Happy Birthday Kelly! Then I worked on making patterns for the kite pieces. When Chris came home, I dressed up for CSM Witt's retirement party. When we got there I had to tease Chris. It was a Western theme party and everyone was wearing jeans and boots. After supper and speeches, we came home. I cleared out e-mail while listening to my newest affirmation creation - five tracks of affirmations over classical music.
**It's late so I'll put up my pics tomorrow**

No comments: