Monday, May 10, 2010

Its almost 11:30 and I am tired. What did I do today? First there was the quilting bee. We worked for over 5 hours making baby quilts and QOV. Then I went to the Post Office to mail a card to my sister. She's going to be 50. (I think I have mentioned that before, but I never get tired of saying it). Afterwards I came home to work on my hat. Its hard to know if I am finished or if I should add more. I also added some trim to the dress to help it match the hat. I tried listening to a few stored interviews on my computer, but they weren't very good. I sent out a Facebook message to the base about the Thursday class. I wonder what the response will be. For QOV it was very low. This time we are making wrap-n-tie pants.
I am looking forward to the luncheon tomorrow. Then I can put all the hat-decorating materials away. I plan to bring my camera. I expect we'll be a good-looking group.

No comments: