Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shopping, more shopping

At one time I thought I might get up early and SKYPE Faye, but that thought got lost somewhere. I did manage to get up in time to make it to the commissary to meet the others who were driving to Dongdaemun. Fortunately it was not too crowded this morning, since one of our ladies had her son in a stroller. We shopped here and there, from basement to 5th floor. Everyone went home but me, then Toniette and Cathi came back. While they were gone, I found a sample of fabric I wanted to buy, and had to chase the man from the 2nd floor to the 6th floor to get it. Nimble, they are. Finally we all went home and they dropped me off at the commissary where I got broccoli and some Korean greens. As I was walking home I saw those greens growing by the sidewalk. Maybe they weren't the same? Anyway, I cleared out some e-mail, then read a book. That took my mind off of my reality for awhile. It was nice. I am good at procrastinating and at worrying. I wish I could procrastinate the worrying, rather than worrying about procrastination.
After Michele and I helped ourselves to leftovers, Chris came home. He helped me with the renewal form for our private organization status for Yongsan Quilters. Then he got on his computer while I searched the old computer once again for some files I created years ago and can't remember the name.

No comments: