Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Barbie gets a new outfit

WEdnesday is my stay-at-home day and I did. I was tempted to go to Dongdaemun to buy black fabric for tomorrow's star class, but found some black in my fabric scraps. I spent most of the day in there cleaning up and reorganizing. In less than two weeks the quilt guild will be meeting at my house and I want it to be ready. I may be able to close the door on the computer room, but they will want to see the sewing room. I also made another brown and teal block, cut some charm squares and fashioned an outfit for Barbie. Now I can return her to the thrift shop where they will sell her for $3, maybe more.
When Chris came home, he brought me half of an order from Joannns. Not sure why it takes two months. Now I have more inventory to sell off. However, Joanns sent me an e-mail that they are having a sale until Saturday. Will I put in another order? Don't know. I am out of cutting mats now, so IF they are a good price, I may order some of those.
Finally, I wanted to mention that I read on the internet that dieters who sleep 8.5 hours a night lose 55% more body fat than dieters that slept 5.5 hours. So I am off to bed a little early tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can purchase items at Joann's for you and it would take less time. Just let me know.AL Calif.