Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rolling in dough


I had set aside to today to prepare for Monday when the quilting group is going to meet here at my apartment. I felt like I was in constant motion. First I started the laundry, then I started the first of three batches of rolls. I hope to have enough for the quilters, and some left over for Thanksgiving. Michele had to have one to see if they were done. Then when she left for college, she had another. I figured out how to get skype to work again, and I was able to talk to Chris for awhile. In between batches of rolls, I washed and ironed all the fabric I bought yesterday, and I finished the tablerunner and put tassels on it. Once all the rolls were done and bagged, I started cleaning the kitchen. What a job! It is covered in grease. Not the kitchen kind, but the black city air kind. Kinda makes you not want to breathe. I did the stove and the counters around the sink. If there is any time tomorrow I will do the table. Ha! This whole place needs an intervention. In fact this party may be BYOB - Bring your own blindfold. Could make show-and-tell difficult, though.

No comments: