Friday, October 22, 2010

Seeing stars

I got to sleep in this morning, but for some reason, got up at 7 anyway. I wasn't hungry, so I did some exercising and made another granny square. I tried not to use the book Kennedy lent me, but couldn't remember how many of each stitch. So I got on the computer and wrote it down in a txt file in case I need it again. Later I had breakfast. I spent most of the day on the Joanns website trying to decide what to order for our next shipment. No one responded to my e-mail about what to order, so I just have to guess what they will want 2 months from now. Some things I couldn't find there, I ordered from Nancy's Notions. Chris came home late, tying things up at the office before he leaves for the west coast. He brought the mail, which contained my latest package of supplements. For the next month I will have to go by his office to get the mail. I hope once a week will be enough. He also brought home leftovers from the office luncheon. So we had jabchai and bulgogi for supper. Then he and Michele went to post to see a movie. Maryann called before supper, and only because my phone died did I get a chance to eat. I called her back and we talked for hours, running down another battery. Lucky for me, the first battery had finished charging. Or lucky for her. It wasn't until her dinner was ready that I got to get something done. Then I worked on the star, adding the corner squares and side triangles, and a purple border. I will add a black border too. I am trying out my 'new' foot pedal. It came off of an old machine at the thrift shop, but I think it has had less use than mine.

No comments: