Friday, October 29, 2010

More cleaning

Now why would I take a picture of my coffee table? Because now you can see it! I have successfully cleaned it off. It was piled high with books, papers, magazines, figures, and other stuff. Kinda like the side tables by the couch, only higher. I found two years worth of bills in no particular order. Now they are in chronolgical order and somewhat alphabetical. Phew! It was tiring and my back is giving me warnings. I did a few other things too. I returned my car to post and walked home. I talked to my brother, and then Chris on Skype. I took a nap. I went to Chris' office for mail, but the one bill he needed wasn't there. Unfortunately I found out later that someone else's mail is mixed in with his. So that bill may be in somebody else's pile.
I also read my e-mail. Did you know that watercress has a nutrient in it that stops cancer from growing? Also, the mere act of watching TV (no matter what content) changes your brain chemistry.

No comments: