Friday, October 1, 2010

Here is what I bought today

My morning got off to a slow start. Sure, I got up early to make a sandwich for my husband, but then I went back to bed, and had this weird dream about being on the second floor of an old house. The wind was shaking it badly, I was scared, and then it slowly fell over. I usually wake up at this point in a dream, but this time I remember saying "I need a miracle", and after the house crashed, I crawled out unharmed. And the dream continued, but I don't remember the rest. Then I did a little exercising, and had breakfast in front of my computer. It took until noon for me to finally get out of the apartment. But by then, my schedule had changed. Instead of a simple trip to Dongdaemun to get fabric for Toniette, I also stopped at Namdaemun along the way. At Dongdaemun I bought fabric and a blade for two other people. Then, I went to the on-post bank to get a check for a friend. Then I went to the post office to mail fabric, but discovered that the box wasn't addressed as I had thought. So I ran home to get the address, took a moment to eat lunch, ran back to mail it, and home again. Lilli came over to buy some pink fabric for a project she was making, and to have a shawl-shape serged out of a piece of loosely-knitted fabric. She was quite impressed with my fabric collection. By the time she left, Chris was home. We had leftovers, and watched more of "300". Although there were some great one-liners, it was not the kind of movie I would see for the dialog, just for the well-muscled Spartan men. I also made another loaf of bread, this time without the algae. It was not a big hit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like your purchases!!
I have that pink conversation heart fabric, too. Sounds like you had a good day shopping. ~AL