Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our 20th Anniversary

I had the usual morning start, but when I sat down at the computer with my breakfast, I found a card waiting for me. It was so sweet, and that bookmark on the front is actually fabric! I got an e-mail from my student saying she wasn't coming today, so I called Helen to tell her I could go skiing with her today. But she didn't answer her phone. So I worked on my quilt top instead. I put on piping and borders with mitered corners. I took a break to open up the two coconuts and pour the water into a jar, and scoop out the meat.
Michele left for school before 5, and Chris came home after 5. Since it was our anniversary, I wanted to do something special. So I made the bed. For me, that is special. I also put on my raciest lingerie (which ironically came from my M-i-l), and put on some music. Then we (lots of static) and then it was time for supper. Chris made chicken and rice. Michele came home later and must not have had much, because it seemed like there was plenty to put away. Chris had a big map of Korea and we discussed what we could do over the long weekend, but did not come to any decisions. While Michele and Chris sat in front of their computers, I made 10 more QOV blocks to go with the ones I made last week.

No comments: