Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blocks, improperly cut

As I listened to the current audio (by Ann Taylor), I dressed, jumped on the rebounder for 15 minutes, and fixed breakfast.  After breakfast, I read my e-mail, responding appropriately.  When the audio was over, I decided to record parts of it.  I used the Neuroprogrammer software and a mike on the desktop to record it from my laptop.  There must be a better way.  I also laid out the squares I got from the quilting guild last night.  I realized that they are not properly cut even though the ticket that came with them is a pattern from Accuquilt.  Then I went outside to water the plants and put time-release plantfood on the vegetables.  I did not hear back from the people I called yesterday about the seedlings, so I called two more people today.  I found myself very angry at Bob for not fixing the plumbing or replacing the wall in the basement.  How long will I have to look at a dirty sink because the water drains out so slowly?  So today I replaced the wall
myself.  It was tough to do because it was cut to fit tightly BEFORE the tile was added to the floor. Then I vacuumed my sewing area.  I went out to pull weeds until a lady came for the seedlings.  Then I picked greens for supper and went in.  I tried to watch the latest episode of BBT, but it wasn't up yet so I watched Castle and CSI instead. I read some e-mail.  Deb sent a link to a site having a sale on quilt books, so I checked them out. Then I found another audio from another series featuring Gary Douglas, the founder of Access Consciousness.  I listened to that while I packed sewing supplies for the class tomorrow.  Then I cut strips for a quilt that I started before I went to Korea.  I could not sew them because I had already packed up my machine for tomorrow.   Finally it is time to blog and go to bed.  It is after midnight and Chris is not back from playing Battletech.  But I have to get up for class in the morning.

* If there is no pic associated with this post, it is because Blogger has just done a total change, and I haven't figured it all out yet. *

No comments: