Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lots of chores

I listened to an audio on my laptop. It ran while I washed fabric, ironed fabric from yesterday, and bounced on the rebounder. So I had a late breakfast. I read e-mail, then spread out the cardboard to dry in the sun. There was a gecko-like creature hiding on one of them. My tomato sprouts were growing in size so I figured they had rooted. I planted them by the fence. I also planted nasturtium seeds, and some of the bean sprouts from my last batch of sprouts. Hey, if they grow, I may sprout all my seeds before I plant them. The cucumbers were growing a second set of leaves, so I thinned them, again. I posted the extra seedlings on Freecycle but the post did not get approved by moderators until 6. Around 3:30 UPS delivered a large box with a pitchfork in it. I called William to tell him it had arrived. At 4, another audio came on, and it was one that is only aired live, no replays. So I let it play and did more ironing. Chris came home. I checked my e-mail, finally got some replies to my Freecycle ad. I responded to a few of them. I showered, ate supper and practiced my choir music before going to church. When I got home, Chris was playing with the voices, but the game was almost over. Then we watched the last 2 episodes of NCIS season 2.
* This is a pic of Mom's birthday cake. The shadow is caused by the monitor. It's almost like I was there. *

No comments: