Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rainy day

I found myself awake early, earlier than usual. I wasn't ready to exercise, so I started checking e-mail. When I remembered that I hadn't posted to my blog, I did that next. I played the audio from last night while jumping, and fixing breakfast. After breakfast there was no need to water the plants because it was an overcast and occasionally rainy day. I wrote checks and took them to the mailbox, but there was mail in the box already, so I brought them back. They will have to wait until tomorrow. I put all of the washable rugs in the washing machine. MaryAnn skyped me. When the rugs were done, I hung them out on the porch railings to dry, taking MaryAnn with me. She didn't seem to mind being in the laundry basket. Later it started raining and I had to bring them in. I also washed a load of fabric from Dongdaemun. I ironed most of it while listening to my ipod, but then it ran out of power, so I had to plug it into the dock. That was when Chris came home. He warmed up the leftover chicken in the oven and boiled the quinoa in a pan while I ironed a few more pieces of fabric. Then we ate supper. We watched 4 episodes of NCIS, and then it was bedtime.
* In the absence of anything photoworthy today, here is a pic I took at the party on Saturday. *

No comments: