Monday, April 23, 2012

Good friends don't post pics.

I brought the rebounder upstairs where the ceilings are higher.  Jumping under a low ceiling gives me a headache.  I watched TV while I jumped.  Then I fixed and ate breakfast.  I put the chewed up paper from the carport in the garbage can.  Reading e-mail did not take as long as usual.  So I fixed the binding abnormality on the purple quilt, put another row of stitching on the binding of the baby quilt,  and made 3 more blocks for the stack-n-whack quilt.  I put another light bulb in the garage over the pingpong table.  I was able to trim Steven's quilt on the ex-large cutting mat.  Then I laid out the hexagon blocks to see how they should be arranged and what colors I needed. I made two more blocks.  At 1 Jeanette called to say she was coming over to get packing paper.  This must be my lucky day because she took it all AND the padded packing paper which I was going to throw away. Hurray! I spent another 45 minutes on new e-mail, then went back to sewing.  I wanted to spend some time outside, but it was cool and the wind was blowing hard.  I planted some broccoli sprouts, very carefully.  Then I brought in the empty garbage can, and watered all the plants.  I picked as much dandelion as I could, and few other greens.  I put them in a bowl of water to wash.  Then I got a phone call from the lady who wants me to write test questions.  She wanted to know how much I would charge per question.  That is quite a question in itself.  Chris came home and we had supper.  I complained about the sink not draining.  Chris called Bob's wife and she said she would come by on Thursday.  I am starting to think Bob forgets these things.  I pureed the greens that I had soaked, then poured it into popsicle molds.  I juiced up some veggies from the fridge to make enough for all the popsicles and added some Stevia to make them taste better.  Then Maryann skyped me to talk about Steven's quilt.  I got to see her husband, too.  She does not know I took a pic of her on skype.  Well, maybe she does now.  Chris and I watched "The Thomas Crown Affair" from Netflix, the 1996(?) version with Pierce Brosnan.  They showed his butt!  I declined Chris' offer to rewind at that point.  After the movie, we watched the pilot episode of MASH.  Then Chris went to bed.

No comments: