Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Comfort quilt

Emerging slowly from a dream, I realized I was in a good state for a few hypnotic suggestions. I don't remember which ones I chose. I called up yesterday's audio on my laptop and listened to it while folding laundry, watering the garden and bouncing on the rebounder. I fixed breakfast and cleared e-mail. I made another Swanson's order when I found that the 'new' can of protein powder was an old empty one. I went out to rake up magnolia leaves, two boxes worth. The neighbor had a visitor with a dog. The dog came over to say hello. The sun wasn't out, and then it started to rain. I came in to work on the comfort quilt. When I got the blocks made, I went upstairs to find out what the dimensions should be, but somehow got sidetracked between my inbox and the suddenly sunny outdoors. I went out to lie in the sun and read. But I did not read. I ended up weeding instead. Just can't resist. I weeded until almost 6. Then I came in, browned hamburger meat with the leftover fresh garlic. I ate that for supper with some veg soup. We watched a B5 movie and two episodes of NCIS. Chris went to bed, and I changed the batteries in my camera so I could take this pic.

No comments: