Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Recycling center, here I come.

It must have been a normal morning because nothing stands out in my memory. There wasn't an audio to listen to first thing so I watched TV as I jumped on the rebounder. It seems to be giving a nice shape to my legs. After breakfast I wiped the countertops in the kitchen, swept the floor, and folded laundry. I also put quinoa in a bowl to soak. It wasn't a sunny day, it kept threatening to rain and a few times, it did, but not much. A company in CA has been asking me for sample lesson plans for some digital book they are writing. I finally got back to them. Then I went out to load the car with cardboard. I took a brush to sweep the dirt and leaves off. I knew it wouldn't make much of a dent, but the carport does look better. I piled it as high as I dared, then drove to the recycling center. The sky cleared up when I got there. I unloaded the car and took a pic of the sign which tells what they consider recyclable. Wet cardboard is disallowed. Some of mine was a little damp. On the way back, I stopped at BBT to cash a check. When the teller asked for ID, I automatically handed her my Yongsan base pass, then thought she might want my driver's license. She was ok with the base pass. I felt so good on the way home, having finally gotten rid of some of the boxes. To continue the feeling, I swept out the carport and laid out the wet pieces to dry so one day I can carry another load to the recycle center. I was cooking ground beef for lunch when Chris came home. He wasn't early, I was late. After supper we watched 4 episodes of NCIS and went to bed.

No comments: