Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Meeting the neighbors

I set my laptop to play one of the audios, and listened to it while jumping on the rebounder, and while fixing and eating breakfast. I read e-mail until the audio finished. Then I wrote some checks to put in the mail. When I walked out to the mailbox, Barbara was at her box, so she came over to talk. She had some interesting info on the plants between her property and ours. Then the man across the street from her came out, so we walked over there and she introduced me to Clint. His wife had just died in the last week or two. They both think it will be a bad summer for bugs. After that, I watered the seeds I have planted. I also picked up sticks that I don't want Charlie to run over with his mower next week. I sat for a while with a stack of plant books trying to identify one in the flower bed. No dice. I took some closeups of irises for later use. I came in for a veggie popsicle and several Sudoku puzzles. Then it was 5, so I took a few minutes to practice, and then it started to rain. I put on my bathing suit and went out to scrub the deck. At first it was uncomfortable to have cold raindrops on my back, but then I worked up a sweat and it felt good. Even though I did not need a shower 'cause I was already wet, I took one anyway and ate supper. I went to church for choir practice. We practiced for the Thursday service, the Friday service and the Sunday services. When I got home, Chris and I watched two episodes of NCIS before he went to bed.

No comments: