Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Procrastination

I played the audio from last night.  While listening, I jumped on the rebounder, prepared breakfast, read e-mail.  I showered, but purely for the procrastination of it.  I was putting off writing 20 questions.  I even emptied the dishwasher and restacked it. I got out the textbooks, looked up the concepts.  I opened the program and tested it out.  Reading through the content, I found myself working out all the problems at the end.  I tried to write some questions of my own, but the XL program kept changing it to what it was expecting.  It was sunny outside, so I took a break to rake the leaves under the magnolia tree and mow it.  I also mowed inside the fence, and watered the vegetables.  I thought about how little time I would have to do these things if I accepted the job.  Writing questions is harder than I thought.  I browned ground beef and went outside to dig up a garlic.  I was so looking forward to the garlic taste, but even though I used the whole thing, it wasn't very garlicy.  (Spellcheck doesn't like that word).  Anyway, the lady called to get me to reconsider, even offered to let me check problems for accuracy.  But I remember the tax problems associated with doing freelance, so I said no.  Chris called to say he'd be home late.  So I gather together the things I want to put on the church yardsale.  In addition to 'stuff', I packed two bags of bags, one of grocery-type bags, on one of larger bags.  I also collected and folded a nice stack of packing paper which they might need.  There were flower pots, too, but they were wet, so I separated them out to dry.  Then I went in for supper.  I watched the latest Castle episode on ABC while finishing up the purple quilt.  CBS has still not posted the latest BBT.  Chris came home in the middle of Castle.  When Castle was over, we went down to watch more episodes of MASH.  We only have the first season checked out.  I wonder if the library has all 25 seasons.  We could be busy for quite a while.
* I did not take any pics today, so here is one from yesterday *

No comments: