Thursday, May 24, 2012

Music practice

Since the recycling truck comes on Thursday, I separated the items and put them out by the road. Then I put on an audio. I exercised but not too much, having come down with a cold. Several times during the day I put hydrogen peroxide in my ears and took a probiotic capsule. I made breakfast and read my e-mail. I practiced most of the band music, then went out to water plants, and transplant more four o'clocks. I had a break for lunch, I cleaned up a little knowing my in-laws are arriving tomorrow. I read more -e-mail, practiced the rest of the music, dropped the folder scattering music everywhere. When I picked it up, I realized that the ones with multiple pages were not marked. So I had to figure out which page 2's went with page 1's. I followed one piece of music while listening to the rendition on Youtube. I practiced the choir music for Sunday, and got a call from Bob that he is bringing over a replacement stove top next week. Does that mean I had to clean the stove, or don't bother? I raked leaves up to the base of the magnolia tree. I Fernilized some nasturtiums and then planted the. I fertilized the flower beds in the back of the house. Then I took shower. Chris came home and fixed himself a plate. I picked greens for a salad, but no wild lettuce. The deer ate it all. I limped to band practice, having whanged my little toe on the low brick wall. I brought tissues with me, but for some reason did not need them during practice. It went well until near the end when my lip was shot. I will definitely have to practice before the concert on Monday, even though I will have company. One of the tuba players made an announcement that the Huntsville concert Band needed trombone players for their concert in June. So I took her card, and sent her my e-mail address after I got home. Chris was playing with the voices so there was no chance of watching TV (or anything else). So here I sit, blogging, wondering if I should go to bed early, or clean something.

No comments: