Monday, May 7, 2012

Another bloomin' plant


There was no audio last night, so I played some BWE from Youtube as I dressed and did several jumping sessions on the rebounder.  In between sessions, I put the broken fry pan with the other bad cookware, opened the garage doors to let the water dry up, swept out the water, took out the garbage, folded some laundry, ate, and checked e-mail.  Chris forwarded one about an inclement weather advisory.  I could see it was getting darker outside, so I went out and raked until rain started, then closed the garage doors.  Of course the rain stopped then.  I sewed until Chris got home, working on the red and green strip quilt I started before I went to Korea.  As Chris fixed his supper, I picked greens from the yard.  I noticed the 4 o'clocks were blooming.  I ate my salad and read more e-mail.  I watched a BBT episode that I had missed and then the latest NCIS on the CBS website.  We watched MASH together downstairs until it was time for Castle.  It did not always come in well and several times I had to stand and hold the antenna.  Then Chris went to bed while I stayed up to write this post.

No comments: