Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Passing out plants

I woke up pretty early this morning.  I listened to two tapping audios and an interview while exercising, preparing and eating breakfast, reading e-mail and folding laundry.  Now for those who are wondering why I carry my laptop around instead of downloading the audios to an ipod, let me point out that the audios are not downloadable.  They are available free on the internet for a limited time (usually 24 to 48 hours), and then they are for sale, usually as a set priced at $97 or more.  Sure, there are bonuses thrown in with the audios, but I'd rather save my money and just listen to the free stuff.  There was an audio playing in my sewing room as I took off the rest of the pink border, shortened it, and put it back on.  A Freecycle respondent came by to pick up the four o'clocks.  I gave her half, and threw in some morning glories and black-eyed susans.  As she was leaving, a man came with a friend.  He wanted flowers for his grandmother's flower bed.  I knew
he was coming, so I saved half of the four o'clocks for him. I also threw in extra stuff.  He was on a break from work, so he didn't have time for me to dig up any black-eyed susans.  We arranged for him to come back tomorrow and pick some up.  I looked around the yard for other 'volunteers' to dig up.  I could not resist pulling more weeds out of the brick enclosure.  But the ants drove me off before I could finish.  I went back to my quilting.  I spread a tablecloth on the ground to lay out my top and audition some border fabrics.  They all looked different but equally good.  Guess it just doesn't matter what I use.  Unable to decide, I drowned my frustration in my inbox reading e-mail.  Hey, it's better than eating, which did occur to me.  At some point during the day, I was interrupted by a knock on the door.  It was the UPS man delivering some packages Chris ordered.  One held 12 jars of mustard.  When Chris came home, he opened them.  The jars were smaller than we expected.  Chris made himself a burrito for supper.  I went outside to pick a salad: wild lettuce, violet leaves, dandelion, spinach, and turnip greens.  To that I added cocktail onions and broccoli sprouts.  We also had some frozen blackberries.  I read some EFT e-mails and did a lot of tapping on whatever came up.  I even tapped for my mom and dad,  I only wish I could tell if it helped.  Then we watched B. Monkey, from Netflix. Well, only the first part.  Due to the use (and misuse) of language, we shut it down in favor of more MASH episodes.  And now to examine the insides of my eyelids...
(Pic taken in Paducah)

No comments: