Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A day of audios

There were lots of audios to listen to today.  I started with the EFT ones.  At least they are less than an hour long.  Some of the others are up to two hours long.  Anyway, having a laptop allowed me to listen while I exercised, dressed, had breakfast, read e-mail, raked under the magnolia tree, folded laundry, and emptied the dishwasher.  I did have to pause it when Maryann skyped me.  We had a nice chat. Her son likes the quilt I made for him, which makes me happy.  I also could not listen while I mowed under the magnolia tree, in the fenced area, and in the ditch.  I even paused it while I practiced trombone for 40 minutes. I skipped the end of one because it turned into a sales pitch.  I finished another after Chris came home.  After supper, we watched a BBC episode of Sherlock Holmes.  It was one I hadn't seen.  We even watched the special on the making of it.  Then Chris went to bed, and I stayed up to read the EFT newsletter and do some tapping.  Guess I'll go to bed myself now. 
* quilt from Paducah show. *

No comments: