Saturday, June 16, 2012

'Computing' in the dark

I got up first, and posted to my blog. I read e-mail, ate breakfast, watered the plants, and picked a cucumber and a hot pepper. We watched 4 episodes of NCIS. Then Chris worked on my laptop to reset the settings that got changed. I donned my bathing suit and laid out in the sun. I took a book with me but ended up not reading it. When I felt I had been out long enough, Chris was done on my laptop, so I sat down to make out a Swansons order. I needed just one more item to get free shipping, and spent too much time trying to find an all natural shampoo. Then I put away grandma's machine, and the sewing stuff on diningroom table. Chris made cod for supper. I put quinoa in a bowl to soak for tomorrow. After supper he played with the voices. It was so loud that I went outside to have some quiet. The sad thing about our apartment in Korea was that it wasn't big enough for me to get away from the voices. It reached every corner of the place. At least here I can go outside (with my laptop) or down in the basement. I sat outside reading e-mail and following links until after dark. When my battery ran out, I came inside to plug the laptop back in. As the game continued, I finished what I was listening to, cleared out more e-mail, and posted to my blog. The game ended and we went to bed.
* pic from Padukah *

No comments: