Thursday, June 7, 2012

I was right!

I listened to the delta session again this morning. Then I had to get dressed and take out the recyclables. I watered my plants while listening to the first audio. It was hard to hear because the man next door was mowing his lawn. Exercise and breakfast followed. I started cutting the audios short. They take up too much of my day. I researched frequency to voltage converters. But most of what I came across was for installing in a computer. Around 2 I put on my bathing suit and laid in the sun on a quilt. I took my laptop to listen to two short BWE's. Then I moved into the shade. The bugs were just as annoying today as they were yesterday. But I was surprised to see the deer wander down the garden from between the houses. He must have been in my front yard. He was as surprised to see me as I was to see him. He kept turning to watch me as he sauntered next door. When I came in, I did a few errands and then called the management lady to tell her that my sink was completely blocked. She said they'd come on Monday, that her husband would be all caught up by the weekend and then we'd be on top of the list. I feel like we have been to patient. The drain has been a problem for four months. The stove has been a problem since before we moved in. But stewing over it doesn't get me anywhere. I strained the pepper spray that I mixed up earlier this week. The seeds must have choked up the sprayer. I put the result into another spray bottle and sprayed the pepper plant. When Chris came home, I hurriedly changed back into regular clothes. We went to the garage to pick up my car. Turns out there really was a reason for the check engine light which the dealer said was nothing. But its all fixed now. Chris made fish for supper, and it was very good. Then we watched an episode of NCIS and a Netflix movie called Priceless. It was all in French so it was a good thing it had English subtitles available. The female lead was the same lady that starred in Da Vinci code, only wearing less.
* Here is a pic from Paducah *

No comments: