Sunday, June 24, 2012

Michele is here at last!

We slept late. Al and Cecily were already up and getting ready for church. Chris got up before I did. I fixed my breakfast. Cecily and Alfred went to church. After breakfast I took a shower. Chris ate his breakfast then showered after I did. He put his stuff in the car and headed for Fort Belvoir. I read my e-mail, then went outside to see the blackberry patch. It was full of ripe berries. It wasn't so full when I went back in the house. I listened to the last few tracks of the book on CD that we started in the car. I read some more e-mail and then I lost my connection to the internet. I took my laptop back to the computer room. For some reason I was able to get signal back there. Then Al and Cecily came home. Cecily made bacon, eggs, and english muffins for brunch. After brunch we sat around talking. Then Al and I went to WalMart to get wine and a few grocery items. I saw that they were selling green coconuts. I haven't been able to find any in Huntsville, but then I never thought to look in the WalMart. On the way back we stopped at the convenience store that sells homemade kimchi. I bought a medium-sized jar. We took the groceries home. I suggested we all take a nap because of having to meet Michele's plane at 11:30. And I thing we did, except for Cecily. She made a peppercorn pork roast for supper with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes. She woke me up when it was ready. After supper we watched some TV. I checked my e-mail and it was all deletable stuff. Faye called to say she wanted to meet Michele's plane, too. So I told her to come over. I went outside to practice a new energy technique. Later Faye came over, and we all got in Al's Cadillac to go to the airport. Michele's plane was early so we did not have to wait long. I was so happy to see her come down the hallway from the gate. I gave her a big long hug before releasing her so the others could greet her. We went downstairs to pick up her bag and then proceeded to the car. We had a good time chatting on the way back. Michele, Cecily and Al went in the house while Faye and I stayed out in the driveway talking. Then she went home and I came in. Now I am posting quickly to my blog on Michele's computer since mine won't cooperate. Pics to follow.

No comments: