Thursday, September 5, 2013

Got my wish

I got up about 8:15. I was thinking how nice it might be to spend a day NOT on the computer. When I sat to read e-mail, it would not load. I tried opening it under IE, nope. I tried it on the desktop, FF wouldn't open for the longest time, but when it did, the e-mails would not open. I posted to my blog, which I neglected to do last night. When I checked e-mail again, the problem was still there. I guess I got my wish. I took out the recyclables. I used a plastic bag to make a new cover for the gear shift assembly. I took a peach basket and filled it with the items rolling around in front of the passenger seat. One of those items was a baggie with two bubble bottles. One had leaked, so I poured it back in, but the cap did not fit tightly so it went back in the baggie. I squeezed out the fabric that had been soaking to get the dye bleed out. There was still some pink, so I refreshed the borax and water solution. I exercised and had breakfast. I folded the laundry while listening to another CD from the book. I laid in the sun and mowed part of the lawn.  I found a website for making a sanitary belt from an old bra. I played a video in basement while selecting and cutting up an old bra. But the battery ran down before the video finished. I took it upstairs to recharge. Soon the video was over and I started another one. I paused it to go downstairs and finish the belt. I heard Chris come in. I cut and sewed layers of cotton/hemp to make a pad. When I went upstairs, he was having supper. I practiced and checked e-mail. Then I ran out for a second mowing.  I mowed until I couldn't see the grass lines anymore. 
Then I did some tapping while waiting for Chris to finish what he was doing so we could watch TV. It was late, but he came down and we watched 2 episodes of Chuck before going to bed.
*  Could not resist one more graduation pic  *

No comments: