Friday, September 20, 2013

Woosical the Musical

I could not believe it was 9:30 when I got up. Why am I sleeping so late? I opened my e-mail and read. I did two of the three exercises. I used the remaining carrots and celery plus a few peppers from the garden to make juice. After I cleaned that up, I made breakfast. Now that I have juiced 5 days in a row, I asked myself if I feel any different. Yes, a little bit. I laid out in the sun. Is it my imagination, or are there more low-flying planes and helicopters when I am sunning myself? I showered and changed. I took my laptop in the basement to play audios while I ironed. I brought the cord, too, because there were a lot of audios. I ironed all afternoon. I was almost disappointed when I ran out of fabric to iron. There were 6 pieces of large print fish. Sadly they did not match up, or I could have used them for stack-n-whack. I heard Chris come home early. I ate a bowl of onion soup and went back down to match coordinating fabrics from the pile. Chris left for Battletech sometime after 5:30. I read a bit of e-mail, starting another audio but not finishing it. I was in the bathroom when I heard Roberta drive up. Apparently she called to say she was going to be early, but I did not check my phone. She drove us to Lee High School. She was there early to fix a costume before the musical. I however, had a hard time getting in since the show was sold out and they did not get my e-mail for a ticket. But someone did not show and I got in. We even got to sit together. It was a small venue. But the kids were enthusiastic and knew all their lines and choreography even though they'd only had three weeks to put it together. The little kids in the audience were enthralled. Afterwards we met the cast and all of Roberta's friends. She seems to know everybody. Her daughter and another lady wrote the musical from a collection of books and the author attended the show. I could just imagine that happening to Michele.  Roberta made the costumes.  She got me home by 9:30. I finished the audio and listened to another. There were still so many more, that I gave up. I decided to vacuum up the dust bunnies and go to bed. Chris came home just as I was getting ready to write this blog.

No comments: